Raid

Raid Sign Up

If you want/plan to raid please post below with the character name, class, and spec. If you have any alts that you would be willing to use for raids if we are low on specific rolls, please post those as well. If there are special characters, please post those as well. Please make sure you also post your raid availability and if you would like to be a core raid member or alternate. Use the following as a template:

Name/Realm: 

Class/spec: Felanger - Vengeance - Demon Hunter (refer to as Misa)

Alternate Characters - Snìckerz - Ravenholdt - Death Knight - Blood (ms)/Frost (os) / Shayla - Beast Master Hunter / Skyean - Druid - Resto/Guardian / Misa - Shaman - Resto/Enhance / Kiyoe - Priest - Shadow/Disc / Katsuki - Mage - All specs

Availability - anytime (may have college interference) 

Type of raidier - Core

For a detailed list of our current raid roster, please visit the Raid Roaster post.

Hey, just wanted to give an official update. I decided seeing as were rather melee heavy that ill be switching my main spec to elemental. I'll of course keep a resto set as close to current as possible as Raven insisted =)

I also have a number of alts i plan on leveling up once i have some time, if there is anything that would be useful to dungeon runs and the like let me know i can proritise accordingly( yes im an altoholic)

Sábèrtòòth hunter beastmastery i want in core raid or backup if there is room

Poll Widget
What do you think of the pre Legion events?
LOVE THEM! (4/8)

It‘s ok (4/8)

Don‘t really care (0/8)

Stupid (0/8)

Only did it once (0/8)

I didn‘t even bother doing them (0/8)

RoastedQuail Member Streams

No Broadcasters

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em