Legion

Raid Meeting Recap

So last night we decided raid will be moved to Wed and Thurs nights from 8pm server time til 10pm server time, only going late if it is a group decision and we are close to progressing a new boss. We went over raid rules, loot rules, and pretty much figured out our group comp, with a few more being added in that could not attend the meeting. We have a mixed group, unknown at this time if we have a pally or 2 or not, this guild is not easy on paladins for some reason we just never get many. I have moved everyone that was at the meeting and plans on raiding core to the core raid rank in guild, what that means is a. you are our core, our raid, our shining stars :) and b. you have access to a bit more in the bank then members and lower. the 2nd, 3rd and gem tabs are pretty much yours, please donate mats and items to help our raid progress as we all will be doing. if you have any questions you can come to me, or an officer, or post it here in the forums and it will get answered. See you in azeroth...Love Raven

Super exciting! I can't wait :D

I have updated the current raiding list, please let Raven know if you are not on this list as a core raider or alternate. Raid list is here

Last edited by Shaylà on Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

cant see it, when i click on the raid list it goes to a page that cant be displayed

Try it now and see if it works.

i can see it now thank you :)

Poll Widget
What do you think of the pre Legion events?
LOVE THEM! (4/8)

It‘s ok (4/8)

Don‘t really care (0/8)

Stupid (0/8)

Only did it once (0/8)

I didn‘t even bother doing them (0/8)

RoastedQuail Member Streams

No Broadcasters

No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em